- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) beef broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot, cook the ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and garlic over medium heat until the meat is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the stew hot.
Optional additions: You can add additional vegetables to the stew, such as diced carrots or diced sweet potato. You can also try adding some chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or cilantro, for added flavor.