For the white sauce:
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For the flatbread:
- 1 batch easy Keto dough
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 small lemon, to squeeze on after assembly
- Ground black pepper to garnish
- Combine all the white sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Press the easy Keto dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. You can make a circle or a rectangle or free form it.
- Brush the top of the flatbread with all of the white sauce.
- Bake the crust for 8 – 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven and top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven for 3 – 5 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the greens and prosciutto.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice over the entire thing – don’t soak it, we are just going for a little acidity here.
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve warm or chilled.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g.
*For just 1/6th of the dough with no toppings, the nutrition info is 326 calories, 25g fat, 7g carbs, 4g fiber, 3g net carbs, 21g protein