This is the perfect low carb comfort food. Keto Chicken Tetrazzini is so creamy and delicious you won’t believe it’s keto!
FAQS ABOUT KETO CHICKEN TETRAZZINI
What are Palmini noodles? Made from hearts of palm. They are firmer than spaghetti squash noodles or zoodles and have a flavor that I would put somewhere between asparagus and artichoke, but Ten times better!
How do I store leftover Keto Chicken Tetrazzini? For Three or Four days, it will store well in an airtight container in the fridge.
What can I use instead of peas (I am strict keto)? The carbs from the peas in this are really very low, but If you are strict keto, in place of the peas you could add mushrooms, Before adding them to the mix, just saute them in some butter.
- Keto Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Keto Cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 pounds seasoned cooked chicken, chopped
- (drained and rinsed) 2 cans Palmini angel hair noodles,
- (divided) 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- (for garnish) Fresh chopped parsley,