- 1 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup sourdough starter (active and bubbly)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon instant yeast
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, sourdough starter, flour, salt, and instant yeast. Mix until the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and let it rise at room temperature for 6-8 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and place a baking tray or Dutch oven in the oven to heat up.
- Once the dough has risen, carefully remove the preheated tray or Dutch oven from the oven and gently transfer the dough to it.
- Bake the bread for 30-35 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the bread sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Note: you can also add some seeds or herbs to the dough before baking for more flavor.