Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- 8 ounces zucchini thinly sliced, about 2 medium, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- Use a mandolin or slice the zucchini as thinly as possible.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
- Put the zucchini in a large bowl and toss with the oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini in even layers to the dehydrator, then sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Depending on how thinly you slice the squash and your dryer, the drying time will vary between 8-14 hours. My temperature setting was 135 degrees F.
- To bake: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the zucchini evenly. Bake at 200 degrees F for 2-3 hours. Turn halfway through cooking time.
Air Fryer Method
- Preheat your fryer to 250 degrees F. Place the zucchini slices in the basket slightly overlapping, you may need to do this in two batches. Air fry for 10 minutes. Turn down. Air-fry for another 10-15 minutes or until desired crispness.
Store the chips in an airtight container.
Net Carbs: 2g