Here’s a recipe for Creamy Chicken Scampi:
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken strips and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the chicken broth into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and chicken to the skillet with the sauce, and toss until well-coated. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is heated through and the spaghetti is fully coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Note: You can also add some red pepper flakes or a squeeze of lemon juice to the sauce for extra flavor, if desired.