- 500g bread flour
- 10g salt
- 10g yeast
- 350ml water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- In a separate container, dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it sit for a few minutes until it becomes frothy.
- Slowly pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with a damp cloth.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Shape the dough into your desired loaf shape and place it on a baking sheet.
- Let the loaf rest for an additional 20-30 minutes before baking it in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until it has a golden brown crust.
- Let the bread cool before slicing and serving.
Note: You can add some herbs, cheese, or nuts to the dough before shaping it for added flavor.