Here’s a recipe for Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup:
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot. Once the pot is hot, add the beef and cook until it’s browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery to the pot and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans, corn, peas, beef broth, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid and make sure the valve is set to “Sealing.” Press the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” button and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, carefully turn the valve to “Venting” to release the pressure. When the pressure has fully released, open the lid.
- Stir in the parsley and serve the soup hot.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions.